Practice Areas

Assault of the Criminal Code Act Compilation Act 1913. I can advise you in relation to assault charges, whether it be common assault; assault causing bodily harm; assault with intent, or serious assault.

As a commercial lawyer, I listen to and work with you to provide sensible commercial law advice with a primary focus on the most pertinent and pressing issues.

WA has the most harsh confiscation laws in the country. Often considered to be the most draconian of all laws. The confiscation of assets is governed by the Criminal Property Confiscation Act 2000.

Defamation law is designed to protect all Australians from false or damaging statements being made about them that may cause harm to their personal or professional reputation.

The Misuse of Drugs Act 1981 is an Act to prevent the misuse of certain drugs and plants and to provide for matters incidental thereto or connected therewith.

Through years of experience, I am adept at dealing with EPA matters both sensitively and strategically to protect my clients’ interests at a difficult stage in their lives.

An EPG is a legal document that authorises a person of your choice, to make important personal, lifestyle and treatment decisions on your behalf .

As an estate planning lawyer, I advise clients in the creation and implementation of plans that effectively express the client’s personal desires regarding the disposition and protection of assets.

I limit my Family Law practice to assisting couples come to an agreement on how they wish to settle their property and financial interests by way of a Form 11 Application for Consent Orders.

In WA, the Family Provision Act 1972 governs who can make an application for provision out of the estate of any deceased person. This is commonly referred to “contesting a Will or distribution from an estate”. 

Probate is the judicial process whereby a will is “proved” in a court of law and accepted as a valid document that is the true last testament of the deceased.

Property law is the area of law that governs the various forms of ownership and tenancy in real property (land as distinct from personal or movable possessions) and in personal property.

You can apply to have a restraining order made by the court to protect you from someone who commits family violence or personal violence against you, threatens you or your property.

Although there are many websites that provide do-it-yourself legal services, creating a Will without the legal advice of an experienced solicitor can lead to serious problems in the long run.

In the event you are convicted of a criminal offence (and depending on whether you get a spent conviction order in the first instance), your conviction will appear on your criminal record.

If you have been charged with a traffic offence such as drink driving; driving with a prohibited substance in your body; driving whilst under suspension or disqualified from driving, you may need to seek the advice of an experienced lawyer.

For a Consultation Call 0419 912 899

Legal advice is the application of abstract principles of law to the concrete facts of the client’s case
in order to advise the client about what they should do next.